Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Water, Water, Everywhere!

We first met these first grade writers here.  A month later, we see their growth. I notice that for the most part, these young writers understand that a sentence needs a capital and a period.  I can't wait to see what they will write next!
I mop to impress my mom.


I can grow flowers (in) water.
 
Jaydin is my best friend. We can go swimming iwth Exavious.

(I) can clean with water. (The "I" was cut off in the picture!)
 

I bathe in water. It is fun to bathe in water.
   

 I play on the water slide with my friend.


I clean the floor all by myself.  Water cleans the floor.
 


I go fishing with my PawPaw.

I like to ride the boat.
I can swim in the water (with) my friend Ashton.
(I) Play (in the) pool (with) Ashton.


You play with it with water guns and have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment