Monday, March 21, 2011

Horsin' Around


SOLS Challenge Day 18
I wish I had my camera with me this morning.  I just may have stopped to take a picture of the young man on the side of the road and the horse with whom he seemed to be conversing. 

This is not the first time I have noticed this young man.  If I am early enough, I notice him waiting for the school bus across from his home.  He is very tall, and his clothing is primarily black.  He stands up unusually straight for a teenager.  Looking directly ahead, he never makes eye contact with the drivers racing past him.

Today, though he was not facing the road.  In the early morning sunshine, he was standing nose-to-nose with a beautiful, chestnut-colored horse that had sidled up to greet him over the pasture fence.

Tomorrow, I will bring my camera. I will be on the lookout for this teenager clad in black, and other interesting stories waiting to be told through words or pictures.

2 comments:

  1. A camera is always good to have with you but I do love the man you create for us,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an amazing picture with a story just as interesting. Good luck with your Kodak moment.

    ReplyDelete