Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day By Day

From the folks at Stenhouse publishers...
Have you ever wanted your own personal writing coach to help improve your teaching of writing? How about two personal writing coaches? In Day by Day, Stacey Shubitz and Ruth Ayres, creators of the popular blog Two Writing Teachers, guide you through the trials and tribulations of a whole year of writing workshop.


This book seems too good to be true!  The whole book is online so we can preview it-- that's even better than too good to be true!   I love the way these two teachers think.  They write with very down-to-earth prose. I can very honestly picture myself following their advice because they give it in such a friendly way.  I will be pre-ordering this book. If you get the time to check it out here, I think you will be ordering it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment