Thursday, February 24, 2011

Slice of Life

Wow.  It is the end of February and I have not written a thing since a few measly posts in December.  I think about writing each day, but haven't seemed to get around to it.  In trying to pinpoint the reason, it basically boils down to having a teenager and a preteen, being tied up with other educational endeavors, and a general sense of malaise.  (I don't get to use that word very often!)

So, in an effort to jumpstart my writing life again, I will participate in the Slice of Life Challenge hosted by Stacey and Ruth at over at twowritingteachers during the month of March.  Here is the flyer that they put out, if you are interested in taking this challenge with me.  It would be a great challenge for your students as well!  Head over to their blog for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment