I don't quite have the mental energy to write much at this moment, but I just read an awesome article by writing guru Donald Graves. Apparently he was interested in more than just writing... back in 2001 he began a study of teacher energy. Through his research, he came up with some energy principles:
1. We are in charge of our own energy.
2. It takes energy to get energy.
3. Find energy in knowing what you do well and practice it.
4. Find energy in your students.
5. Find energy in colleagues.
6. Find energy in curriculum.
7. Find energy in being assertive-- ask questions.
If you have the energy, here is the whole article. It's well worth the energy you'll expend!